I think collections are cool.. Check out some of these I found via flickr ::
|Click for larger|
1. Barbie Collects Dishes, 2. hair doodles, 3. My Pez® Collection, 4. Fiestaware, 5. Bird's Nest Collection, 6. Blythe shoe collection, 7. Vintage Enamel Pin Collection, 8. universal pliers, 9. Tape-Collection
I love the idea of collections - as long as they are properly displayed....
I would like to to collect:
1. Turquoise Fiestaware - Cody and I have a good start to this.. I think we have 9 place settings a couple of platters and a white pitcher.. I also like the idea of adding other colors such as white, kelly green, and yellow.
2. Pin Back Buttons aka Flair - I have approx 20 so far - I like a lot of the old ones. If I see any lying in a thrift store for a dime - I pick those up..
|via blazerman on flickr|
3. White Glass and Ceramic items.. I would love to have a beautiful nicely-displayed milk glass collection. Also -I love white ceramic items especially animals..
|via Johnathan Adler|
4. Vintage Rulers & Yardsticks- How I would love to make a collage from vintage rulers - I don't even have one yet - but they are on my list.... Does anyone remember anthropologie using yardsticks in their displays? Exactly!
|via thriftcraft on etsy|
|via marcin wichary|
Anthropologie rockefeller center New York Art Display, originally uploaded by Colorfly Studio.
What do you collect?